Terms and Conditions
1. I (the company) guarantee that the participating project is an original project and there is no intellectual property dispute.
2. I (the company) agree that the organisers and the co-organisers will not take any responsibility for the projects submitted by me (the company). It is also agreed that I will be responsible for all the claim and monetary loss related to my submitted project.
3. I (the company) declare that the company was a Hong Kong registered company.
4. I (the company) know that 3 projects will be selected from the Hong Kong Chapter of the 2021 SME Innovation and Entrepreneurship Global Contest to represent Hong Kong to participate in the "Maker in China" 2021 SME Innovation and Entrepreneurship Global Contest Semi-finals and compete for the global finals. I also agree to participate in any technology project docking and cooperation activities with mainland enterprises and technology parks recommended by members of the contest organising committee during or after the contest.
5. I (the company) understand the rules and conditions of participating in the contest, and agree to fully abide by it.
6. I (the company) agree the organisers and co-organisers have the right to publicize and exhibit the participating projects for various purposes, as deemed appropriate by the organisers and co-organisers at their absolute discretion.
Terms and Condition for Rewards
1.Cyberport will offer each of the top 10 finalists a 3-month complimentary use of the Flexi-space at Cyberport Smart-Space.
2.One flexible desk per company.
3.Redemption deadline: 31 October, 2021.
I (the company) agree to and fully understand the contents of this undertaking, promise to abide by all relevant rules, and bear the consequences of violating this undertaking.